For the latest information on Kerb® Flo 500 and ASTROKerb® application window click here.
Dow AgroSciences says more cereals growers could get ahead in the battle to control broad-leaved weeds during the autumn now they have a new tool in the box.
Zypar, based on the company’s breakthrough molecule Arylex Active, provided excellent weed control during the dry spring and is now available to growers for the first time for autumn applications
In this Edition
- Prioritise winter wheat fields for autumn treatment of sterile brome with Broadway Star
- New option for broad-leaved weed control in the autumn: Zypar
- Spitfire for volunteer beans
- Kerb Weather Data Tool Update
- Blackgrass control with either Kerb Flo 500 or AstroKerb
Make sure you Get Dow Know How. For years, Dow AgroSciences has been at the forefront of innovative crop protection solutions and the next few years are an exciting time for British agriculture with the launch of three active ingredients, all with unique and brand new product solutions. With a wide range of products comes a wealth of information to ensure those that use our products will get the most out of them.