Welcome to the Grassland and Maize Agronomy Update from DowDuPont. With the merger of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont Crop Protection and DuPont Pioneer, this newsletter now covers maize as well as all things grassland.
These regular technical notes are a seasonal commentary to help those interested in improving grassland and forage productivity on dairy, beef, sheep and equestrian enterprises.
You can claim two CPD points for subscribing to this email update.
- Temperature and weed growth
- Targeting docks before first cut silage
- New sown leys – decision criteria Leystar or Envy?
- Pioneer Silage inoculants for 2018
- Key Pioneer maize hybrids for 2018
- Low drift technology
- End of ‘Grandfather Rights’
- BASIS Certificate in Crop Protection (Grassland & Forage Crops)
- Show Dates