Welcome to the Grassland and Maize Agronomy Update from DowDuPont. With the merger of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont Crop Protection and DuPont Pioneer, this newsletter now covers maize as well as all things grassland.
These regular technical notes are a seasonal commentary to help those interested in improving grassland and forage productivity on dairy, beef, sheep and equestrian enterprises.
You can claim two CPD points for subscribing to this email update.
- Curled dock versus broad leaved dock
- Treating docks ahead of first cut silage
- Why multi-strain grass silage inoculants can help your grass silage fermentation
- Timing of Ragwort control
- Weedwiper and use of Dow AgroSciences selective herbicides
- Weed spectrum of Leystar
- What control you can expect when targeting flowering buttercup
- Dandelions in grazing fields
- Sycamore seedlings in paddocks
- Grandfather rights – reminder
- Labels and use on grassland
- Grassland shows calendar