Pixxaro® EC is a new herbicide for the control of broad-leaved weeds in winter and spring cereals, based on the innovative active ingredient Arylex™ Active (halauxifen-methyl) developed by Dow AgroSciences and registered in the UK in 2015. The new product also contains fluroxypyr, the active substance in Starane®. Arylex™ Active delivers a new standard for dependable, flexible weed control and Pixxaro EC is the first in a long line of products to contain this active.
Pixxaro EC is a spring applied, wide spectrum, broad-leaved weed herbicide, giving reliable control across a range of weather conditions and crop growth stages. Pixxaro EC provides robust control of key weeds such as poppy, fumitory, fat hen, cranesbill, cleavers and chickweed.
Why Use Pixxaro EC?
- Reliable broad-leaved weed control across all weather conditions and a wide application window
- Giving you greater flexibility on the timing of application
- Excellent control of a wide range of broad leaved weeds in winter and spring cereals – superior activity compared to sulfonyl-urea products on;
- Dead nettles, fumitory, fat hen, cleavers, volunteer beans
- ALS resistant chickweed, poppy
- Non ALS chemistry = no restrictions = flexibility
- Excellent crop selectivity in winter and spring cereals
- No rotational restrictions
- No cultivations required before sowing most crops
- No restrictions on straw use or management
- Excellent tank mix compatibility including: graminicides, PGRs, fungicides and trace elements
For more information on Arylex™ Active, please click here.