Broadway® Star is the leading product for ryegrass, brome, oats and broad-leaved weeds.
Grassweed control in Winter Wheat
Broadway Star delivers an outstanding performance in winter wheat against yield robbing grassweeds including wild oats, ryegrasses and bromes PLUS the bonus of controlling an extensive range of broad-leaved weeds.
- Ryegrass up to GS29
- Brome up to GS24
- Wild Oats up to GS29
- Broad-leaved weeds
Used in a herbicide programme based on a pre-emergence residual, Broadway Star often delivers all the weed control you need for success.
With contact and residual activity from pyroxsulam and florasulam, Broadway Star will protect yield and help in the fight against resistance.
- No following crop penalties
- Tank mix ability
How to Use Broadway Star in the autumn
How to make the most of Broadway Star
- Leading product for Ryegrass, Brome, Oats and Broad-leaved weeds
- Use as part of a programme
- Use with a residual partner
- Apply to a small target weed (optimally 1-3 leaf)
- Apply to active growth (2-3 days either side of application)
- Soil temperature ideally 8°C (minimum of 6°C)
- Ensure optimal application techniques are followed:
- Pre tillereing: 130-150 L/ha, FINE-MEDIUM spray quality, CFF, VPFF, Defy nozzles
- Tillering: 150 L/ha, MEDIUM spray quality, CFF, VPFF, twin fluid nozzles
Optimising Broadway Star applications
- The market standard for ryegrass control (GS 11-29) and brome control (GS 11-24) 265 g/ha
- Outstanding wild oat control (GS11-29) 210 g/ha
|210 g/ha||265 g/ha||210 g/ha||265 g/ha||210 g/ha||265 g/ha|
|Bur-chervil||8 etl||Forget-me-not||BFSE||Redshank||6 etl|
|Black bindweed||4 etl||Geranium spp.||8 etl||Pale persicaria||6 etl|
|Charlock||6 etl||Groundsel||BFBV||Shepherd’s purse||6 etl|
|Chickweed||100 mm||Hemp-nettle||4 etl||Shepherd’s needle||BFSE|
|Common field speedwell||6 etl||Ivy-leaved speedwell||6 etl||Volunteer linseed||6 etl|
|Cleavers||150 mm||Knotgrass||2 etl; MS 6 etl||Volunteer beans||BFBV|
|Common vetch||6 etl||Mayweeds||8 etl||Volunteer oilseed rape||6 etl|
|Corn marigold||4 etl||Mouse-ear chickweed||MS 100 mm||Volunteer peas||6 etl|
|Creeping thistle (from seed)||MS
|Mugwort||MS 150 mm||Wild radish||6 etl|
Key: bold – label weeds; BFBV – Before flower buds visible; BFSE – Before stem extension; etl – established true leaves; MS – Moderately susceptible
Non-Label weeds listed as an indication of the effect that would be expected to be achieved based on limited data.