Dakota® is the proven broad-leaved weedkiller with three active ingredients for punch in applications in all major cereals.
- Broad spectrum broad-leaved control in the winter and spring cereals market;
- Timing in Spring Cereals, mid-tillering
- Timing in Winter Cereals, T1 up to GS37
- Enhanced polygonums spectrum, mayweeds and thistles
- Contains two Non-ALS actives
- Controls SU resistant chickweed and mayweeds.
Top Reasons to use Dakota
1. Broad spectrum broad-leaved weed control in Spring Cereals
- Recommended dose rate 0.75 L/ha + partner (dicamba, HBN, mecoprop, SU)
2. Enhanced polygonums spectrum, mayweeds and thistles
3. Contains two Non-ALS actives
4. Controls ALS resistant chickweed & mayweeds
5. Offers rotational flexibility without the need to cultivate
6. Can also be used in Winter Cereals