Temperature and soil moisture are critical to getting the best performance from Dow AgroSciences’ two leading oilseed rape herbicides – Kerb® Flo 500 and ASTROKerb®. The Dow AgroSciences’ postcode checker as seen here is an online tool that will help decide when it is time to spray. It could not be simpler, type in your postcode and the result appears as a traffic light : Red means wait; Amber means get ready and Green means consider going. It is rare that you will get a green light before November, but as both products can be used up to January 31st, there is no rush.
For the latest information on Kerb® Flo 500 and ASTROKerb® application window click here.
Dow AgroSciences says more cereals growers could get ahead in the battle to control broad-leaved weeds during the autumn now they have a new tool in the box.
Zypar, based on the company’s breakthrough molecule Arylex Active, provided excellent weed control during the dry spring and is now available to growers for the first time for autumn applications
In this Edition
- Prioritise winter wheat fields for autumn treatment of sterile brome with Broadway Star
- New option for broad-leaved weed control in the autumn: Zypar
- Spitfire for volunteer beans
- Kerb Weather Data Tool Update
- Blackgrass control with either Kerb Flo 500 or AstroKerb